From February 26th to 28th, 2019, ARBOR Technology is proud to exhibit its latest IOT solutions at Embedded World 2019, when all IT companies are gathering for a smarter world in Nuremberg, Germany. Come visit us at booth No. 2-450, in Hall 2 !
Embedded World is the leading international fair for embedded systems. Be it new performance for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things or e-mobility and energy efficiency, this fair is the yearly place to discover embedded innovations.
In Hall 2, ARBOR Technology will showcase its latest cutting-edge technology, products and solutions,
following 6 market directions :
- Industry 4.0 Automation: Industry becoming smart, firms have to evolve to stay competitive. While Machine Vision improves quality inspection, ARBOR developed world’s first Supercapacitor UPS to provide uninterrupted operation while monitoring the environment via LoRa technology.
- Digital Signage: Visual impact via 4K resolution video walls allows more effective visual communication and attracts more people in public places.
- IOV(Internet of Vehicles): Today, efficient transportation need connected devices and systems as Transport PC but also embbeded terminals and PDA.
- Mobility: ARBOR handheld devices equip nomad staff in logistics, retail, hospitality and defense with rugged tablets from 5" to 10".
- Embedded Boards: Latest high performance/ low power consumption boards in COM Express, QSeven, ITX, 3.5" form factors. Designed for many integration applications including use in medical equipment, digital signage system and video surveillance AI.
- ODM/OEM: Let us know about your project. Our R&D expertise will customize any system for you to fit your requirements.
Please use our invitation code B401728 to register a FREE ticket and save 25€!